Terms and Conditions
The terms, policies and conditions (collectively known as "Conditions") described below govern the use of this site (referred to as "Buttonworks" or "site"). Your use and/or placement of any order indicate your acceptance of these Conditions.
Free Shipping Offer
Orders must be placed on-line for "Free Shipping Promotion" Free shipping is available on orders of $100 or more. To use this promotion use the code "shipfree" in the coupon section. Free shipping is limited to one Ground shipment per order. If multiple locations are being shipped to the first one will be free, all others will be charged at standard rates. Use promotional code "shipfree" to receive the discount. (Special quotes are excluded) Buttonworks reserves the right to select the shipping carrier.
All Site design, text, images, photographs, illustrations, graphic material, database, proprietary information and all copyrightable or otherwise legally protectable elements of the Site, including, without limitation, the selection, sequence and 'look and feel' and arrangement of items are the property of Buttonworks and are legally protected, without limitation, under United States law.
Artwork Created by Buttonworks
All designs or artwork created by Buttonworks will remain the property of All The Works, Inc. We reserve the right to use the designs, layout or artwork for other projects or customer orders.
Artwork Supplied by Customer
All logos or copies received for use in producing products must be in compliance with all trademark, copyright, patent, or related laws or acts and are the responsibility of the customer. Customer assumes full responsibility for all claims and/or litigation arising from alleged infringement of licenses, patents or copyrights on any requested design or copy.
Right to Promote
Buttonworks reserves the right to use all products in our advertisements and displays, unless otherwise specified in wiriting at the time of order.
All orders include 15 minutes of art time at no charge. This time is limited to one design and up to one minor revision. Additional art preparation time is $60.00 per hour, charged in actual time. A guaranteed maximum charge will be quoted prior starting your order.
Cancellation or Changes
All orders, once entered, are subject to a cancellation or change fee. The minimum cancellation or change fee is $50.00. The actual charges are based on the status of the order in the production process when cancelled or modified.
Buttonworks is committed to your privacy!
This website is owned and operated by All The Works Inc., a company formed and located in California. We operate on the world wide web as Buttonworks.com. The privacy of your information is of the utmost importance to us. We want to make any visit to Buttonworks.com efficient and safe.
We gather certain types of information about visitors to our website, and we feel that you need to understand the terms, conditions and uses of that information. This privacy statement explains what information we gather and how we use it.
Information that Buttonworks gathers and tracks
We have two means of gathering information about visitors to our website:
- Voluntary submissions include information that users actively provide to us. When a customer contacts us with a question, places an order, or signs up for our newsletter, these represent voluntary submissions of information.
- We also gather aggregate tracking information including, but not limited to: page views, how long a visitor spends on our site, paths through our site, search terms used to find us and search tools used to find us, such as search engines and directories. This information is used to improve our website and the experience of shopping with us and visiting our website.
We WILL NOT sell, share or provide your information to ANY third party, not specifically authorized by you in relation to completing your order transaction. We DO NOT use mailing lists or have any affiliation with mass mailing or email/information gathering companies. We respect your privacy.
Information related to a retail transaction may from time to time be converted to hard copy. All information is kept strictly confidential, and in a secure location. When any printed information is no longer required, it is shredded and burned.
Buttonworks gathers and uses information in the following ways:
- Optional voluntary submission of information
- Electronic newsletters. From time to time, we will issue an informational newsletter related to the products sold on and topic of information discussed on our website. Our newsletters are strictly opt-in and emailed only to individuals that have specifically requested to be added to our mailing list. In each mailing there is an active link provided for un-subscribing. You may opt out at any time by emailing us.
- Feedback form. We solicit voluntary feedback that is used only for the purpose of improving our product mix, website and customer service. Personal and contact information is strictly optional.
- Communication form. We provide a communication form as a convenient means of submitting electronic communication. This information is used for the purpose of resolving normal business matters, improving our product mix, website and customer service. Personal and contact information is strictly optional.
- Sales transactions. At the time of a sales transaction, it is required that payment, billing, and shipping information is provided to us. This information is kept strictly confidential and used only for the purpose of completing the sales transaction. We DO NOT add our customers to any mailing lists.
- Tracking visits and use Buttonworks tracks user traffic through our website which helps us to develop and improve our website. We DO NOT correlate the information that we track with individual users.
- Product search. We track information regarding the frequency of searches and search terms used. This information is used to improve the mix of products that we offer for sale.
Sharing of information
Buttonworks will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable laws or valid legal processes.
Website and Internet Security
Buttonworks is operated on a managed, industry standard web hosting system. Our payment processing system and shopping cart systems operate with 128 bit security which is certified by Geotrust. Our private offices operate an industry standard network which is secured behind a firewall.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA)
Buttonworks is consistent with COPPA. We will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of thirteen without parental consent.
By visiting and using our web site, you consent to the collection and use of the information described above. We will periodically review our privacy policies and we reserve the right to amend, revise, add or delete information as necessary without notice. Any changes will be reflected in the appropriate areas of this page.
All The Works Inc.
721 Del Paso Road
Sacramento, CA 95834